To keep your workouts interesting, use different equipment like sandbags that will challenge your fitness and strength, and keep your sessions intense, fun and interesting!
What you’ll need:
A sandbag and some space!
How to do it:
Perform 4 rounds of the below workout in sequence.
- Deadlift into front squat into double back squats: Deadlift with the bag, flip it onto your shoulders for a front squat and then onto your back for double squat. Start again. Complete 5 reps in total.
- Plank pull throughs: in a plank position, pull the bag from one side to the other. Perform 5 reps each side.
- Sandbag swings: perform it like you would perform a kettlebell swing. Use a lighter bag as otherwise, it is too difficult. Complete 10 reps.
- Burpees: perform a burpee with a bag lift or deadlift. Complete 10 reps.
- Russian twists: perform 10 reps on each side.
Watch the video below for clear demonstrations of how to perform the workout.
Check out Isilda’s tank-top arms workout here.
Author: Mariska du Plessis
Writer, photographer, videographer and Wellness Blogger.
Follow her on Instagram: @justmariska_