Everyone loves a good ol’ bowl of pasta! Try this veggie packed pasta recipe, we guarantee it’ll hit the spot.
- 125g wholewheat pasta of choice
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled, shredded
- 150g marinated tofu, sliced
How to make it
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions. Add in the sugar snaps and snow peas in the last minute of cooking. Drain and run under cold water.
- Next, combine vinegar, honey, and a large pinch of salt in a bowl. Add cabbage to bowl and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to pickle. Drain.
- Combine tahini, 1-2 tbs warm water, lemon juice, and oil in a small bowl, mix until smooth.
- Divide the pasta mixture, pickled cabbage, carrot, and tofu among serving bowls. Drizzle over the dressing and enjoy!
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a personal trainer, former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.