Looking for fun, imaginative ways to boost your daily protein intake?
With the amazing flavours available from modern whey and plant protein supplements, you can spruce up desserts for a tasty way to include more quality protein into your diet.
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 scoop whey or plant-baed protein powder
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- Mix the protein and yoghurt together.
- Whisk the egg whites till fluffy and add to the mixture.
- Should your mixture be too runny, add more protein powder.
- Spoon pudding into small serving trays and refrigerate for 30 minites before serving.
- Garnish with sliced banana and berries before serving.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.