Shining the spotlight on the healthiest hero ingredients for your meal plan. Try this delicious and nutritious whole mushroom curry!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup of soaked, sprouted buckwheat
- 1 cup of fresh baby white button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp of coconut cream
- 2 dates
- 1⁄2 a red pepper
- 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1⁄2 a thumb-sized ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 a lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon desiccated coconut
- A variety of your favourite raw veg
- Soak buckwheat overnight
- Blend dates, coconut cream, curry powder, turmeric, lemon juice, grated ginger.
- Chop all vegetables roughly and add to sauce with whole baby white button mushrooms.
- Serve with sprouted buck-wheat.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut.
This recipe is delicious cooked as well, but to maintain the nutritional value, it is best eaten raw. To warm up slightly, place in the dehydrator for an hour.
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a personal trainer, former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.