PUMA is releasing its newest update to the brand’s RUN lineup, the Deviate NITRO 2 Runphoria.
More responsive than its award-winning predecessor, the Deviate NITRO 2 features a full-length layer of premium NITRO Elite foam at the midsole for supreme cushioning and peak propulsion.
Feature-packed performance shoe
A reworked PWRPLATE—with an innovative platform design—acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off, while the breathable mesh upper offers extra padding and grip around the ankle to prevent heel slip.
Improved traction rounds out this tech-packed running shoe that thrives at any distance. The striking gradient colourway checks the style box. Effortless has never felt — or looked — better.
- Stack Heights: 30mm forefoot / 38mm heel
- HTD: 8mm
- Weight: 214 grams (women’s)
- Super Critical NITRO Elite foam
- Carbon composite PWRPLATE
The PUMA Deviate NITRO 2 Runphoria is available on PUMA.com, PUMA Retail, Totalsports and SportSA Online at the RRP of R3 599.
Match your style on the run with the full PUMA Deviate Nitro 2 Runphoria range:
- PUMA RUN Ultraweave Jacket (R1999)
- PUMA High Impact Ultraform Running Bra (R899)
- PUMA RUN Cloudspun Tank (R899)
- PUMA RUN Ultraweave Velocity Short (R1099)