There is no better way to start the day off than with a giant stack of pancakes! Here’s a delicious low-calorie recipe that’ll get your day started the right way.
Makes 10 small pancakes
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 60g coconut flour
- 175ml water (low-fat or almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp stevia
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and beat together until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a skillet and make small pancakes.
- Cook for a few minutes until you can shake the pancake free in the pan.
- Flip and bake the other side.
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a personal trainer, former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.