Win* one of 2 pairs of the new PUMA LVL-UP XT training shoes.
The LVL-UP experience
LVL-UP XT (R1900.00) training shoes boast an ultra-cushioned LQDCELL and ProFoam midsole, a TPU heel piece for extra stability and a high-grip outsole with zoned rubber traction pods.
The LVL-UP is designed to withstand even the highest-intensity workouts, helping you push further and achieve more.
Key benefits include:
- Cushioning: An evolution of CELL technology, LQDCELL midsole offers stable cushioning.
- CMEVA: PUMA’s compression-moulded EVA material for lightweight performance.
- Grip: High traction, rubber PUMAGRIP provides all-surface traction on all surfaces for all weather conditions.
- Stability: TPU piece at heel provides stability for your foot
- Lightweight: PROFOAM high-rebound EVA provides instant cushioning in a lightweight package.
*Winners will be notified via Instagram. Competition ends 30 April.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.