Savour the exotic flavours of the tropics with this Biogen plant protein-infused Tropical Symphony Smoothie recipe.
Let this tropical delight taste sensation whisk your senses away to a beachside paradise.
- 1 scoop Biogen Plant Based Protein, Vanilla flavour
- 1 ripe mango, peeled & diced
- ½ cup pineapple, diced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes (optional)
Biogen Plant Based Protein contains rice and pea protein, and is free from gluten, dairy, and lactose, which makes it an excellent choice of protein for athletes and individuals following a vegan or dairy-free lifestyle. Added bamboo fibre aids digestion.
- Add the protein powder, mango, pineapple, coconnut milk and lime juoce to a blender.
- Blend all ingredients until the mixture is smooth, creamy, and bursting with tropical flavour.
- Add ice cubes and blend again to create a delightfully chilled and refreshing summer drink.
- Pour your smoothie mixture into a glass and enjoy.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.