Start your year off on the right note with this delightful berrylicious smoothie recipe.
This protein-packed smoothie draws from the vanilla flavour of Biogen Complete Whey to complement the fresh berries and rolled oats to create a sweet and tangy treat to brighten your day.
- 1 scoop Biogen Complete Whey, Vanilla flavour https://biogen.co.za/shop/complete-whey-2kg/
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Honey or agave nectar (for sweetness, optional)
- Ice cubes
Biogen Complete Whey is a delicious, high protein shake that contains a precise blend of high biological value, fast and slower digesting proteins. The ideal ratio of whey, casein, milk protein concentrate, and plant proteins in this product provides a timed-release formulation with a superior amino acid profile that allows for optimum nitrogen retention.
- Combine the vanilla-flavoured protein powder, mixed holiday berries, rolled oats, almond milk, and sweetener (if desired) in your blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again for an extra chill.
- Pour into a glass and savour the holiday berry vanilla blend.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.