Ferrero Rocher’s are always such a treat which is why Andene (Healthy Girl with a Sweet Tooth) has created a healthier version using her delicious protein ball mixes!
Makes 20 balls
Read more about The Queen Of Balance And Healthy Treats – Andene Thomson
- 1 Healthy Girl Cacoa Crunch Protein Ball Mix
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- 1 and a 1/2 cups roasted hazelnuts (1/2 cup whole and 1 cup chopped)
- 1 and a 1/2 slabs dark chocolate, melted
- Empty the contents of the packet into a bowl
- Pour the melted coconut oil, almond butter, and maple syrup over the packet contents. Mix well until a sticky-like consistency is reached.
- Roll the mixture into balls and then place a hazelnut in the middle. Roll again to make sure the hazelnut is hidden.
- Roll the balls in melted chocolate and then into chopped hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a personal trainer, former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.