Try this delicious, easy vegan zucchini lasagne for dins. It’s low cal, meat-free, and so yum!
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Using a food processor, process the dates, sun-dried tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a potato peeler, slice the zucchini lengthways.
- Top the zucchini strips with the sweet paste and layer.
- Top with nutritional yeast.
- Garnish with spring onion, coriander leaves, and olives. Serve over cauliflower rice.
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a personal trainer, former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.