Participants in the Friday 5K Solo Run #2 powered by PUMA, which takes place on Friday, 28 August 2020, stand a chance to win their share of spectacular sponsor prizes!
“The Friday 5K Solo Run has been the source of a lot of excitement,” says Agne du Plessis, Stillwater Sports Head of Road Running.
“The first event took place on Friday, 21 August and we absolutely love the photographs that have been shared on social media. This week we are counting down to the next Friday 5K Solo Run. There are amazing sponsor prizes up for grabs so remember to tag us in all your posts.”
- PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2,000. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘Why do you run?’ and you could be a winner.
- A case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water. Upload a pic of you enjoying a Coca-Cola, POWERADE ZERO or Bonaqua Water before during or after your run and you could be a winner.
- A Covim Coffee Machine distributed by Rialto Foods, valued at R3,500. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘why coffee makes your day’ and you could be a winner.
Remember to share your photographs and answers to the FNB RYCS social media platforms (FNB Cape Town 12K CITYRUN, FNB Durban 10K CITYRUN or FNB Joburg 10K CITYRUN) and tag @PUMASouthAfrica and use the #FNBRunYourCity hashtag. Each run needs to be completed (and the photograph loaded to social media) by 23:59 pm on the stipulated date.
At the end of the campaign, the names of the runners that complete all five Friday 5K Solo Runs and share their photographs and captions to the FNB RYCS social media platforms will go into a lucky draw for the Grand Prize, an impressive PUMA x FIRST MILE Hamper and a pair of PUMA Ultraride Running Shoes, to the value of R10000. For competition Ts&Cs click here.
Additional opportunities to participate and win include:
- Friday 5K Solo Run #3, Friday, 04 September 2020
- Friday 5K Solo Run #4, Friday, 11 September 2020
- Friday 5K Solo Run #5, Friday 18 September 2020
You don’t need to enter or sign up, just go out on Fridays for a 5K run!
Photo Credit: David Tarpey
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.