With the delectable blend of Biogen Premium Iso-Whey Chocolate Brownie flavour, creamy peanut butter, chilled espresso, and the natural sweetness of ripe banana, this smoothie bowl recipe is your ticket to breakfast bliss.
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 shots espresso, chilled or strong filter coffee, cooled
- 2 scoops Biogen Iso-Whey Premium, Chocolate Brownie flavour
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 1 tsp hemp seeds (optional)
Biogen Iso-Whey Premium is a protein shake with high levels of EAAs and BCAAs. It is easily absorbed, and isolated whey has been shown to have a high Biological Value (BV) versus most other whole food protein sources. Contains a Tri Matric blend of Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate.
- In a high-speed blender, add the whey, peanut butter, chilled espresso or coffee, banana and the almond milk.
- Blend until all the ingredients come together into a smooth and luscious shake.
- Add the ice cubes to your blender. Blend again until your shake is perfectly chilled and ready to delight.
- Pour yout mixture into a bowl. Garnish with a sprinkle of hemp seeds for added nutrition and texture.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.