This delectable Salted Caramel Choc Crunch Shake recipe combines heavenly flavours and textures with salted caramel, chocolate and cookies for a protein-packed treat.
Treat yourself to this delightful fusion of flavours from Biogen Iso-Whey protein powder, paired with chocolate sandwich cookies for a crunchy texture and milk for added body and creaminess.
- 1 scoop Biogen Iso-Whey Protein, Salted Caramel flavour
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cubes
Biogen Iso Whey Premium Protein is a protein shake with high levels of EAAs and BCAAs with a Tri Matrix blend of Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Break the chocolate sandwich cookies into smaller pieces.
- In a blender, combine the Biogen Iso-Whey Protein powder, broken cookie pieces, milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a glass and savour the delightful flavours!
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.