Escape to a world of summertime refreshment with this Berrylicious Watermelon Cooler recipe.
The vibrant blend of Biogen Lean Whey Raspberry Shortcake flavour, fresh watermelon chunks, and the berry burst of raspberries and blueberries will deliver the perfect fruity oasis to quench your thirst.
- 1 scoop Biogen Lean Whey, Raspberry Shortcake flavour
- 1 cup fresh watermelon chunks
- ½ cup frozen raspberries and blueberries
- ½ cup coconut water
- Ice cubes (optional)
Biogen Lean Whey is the ideal supplement for weight-conscious individuals looking for an easy to prepare, compact meal replacement or snack, It is high in protein to maintain lean muscle mass, curb hunger and maintain energy levels, with a formulation that effectively supplements a balanced, energy-restricted diet plan and active lifestyle.
- Blend the whey, fresh watermelon chunks, berries and coconut water until you achieve the desired consistency and smoothness.
- Add ice cubes for extra coolness.
- Pour the Berrylicious Watermelon Cooler into a glass and savour the fruity explosion!
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.