These yummy protein-packed cookies are easy to make in one bowl, soft, nutty, and a great way to use up your leftover quinoa. This recipe is will definitely leave you wanting more!
Makes 12 cookies.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup rolled oats blended into fine oat flour
- 1.5 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 scoop Biogen Vanilla Plant Protein
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add honey, nut butter, applesauce, baking powder, protein powder, and salt into a mixing bowl and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Blend oats until fine, then add oat flour and quinoa into the mixture and fold until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Grease a baking tray or line with a baking sheet.
- Use a spoon to create 12 dough balls and place them on the lined/greased baking tray.
- Bake cookies for 25 mins. When done, remove from oven and let them cool for around 5 mins before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing,
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.