So you’ve seen pancakes and waffles all over Instagram, but still not sure how to make them?
And what’s more – it’s good for weight loss (Research shows that starting your day with a high-protein breakfast can assist in weight loss and boost energy for your busy day).
Starting your day with an NPL Platinum Whey waffle will leave you feeling so much better than the high-sugar waffle counterpart.
With a drizzle of peanut butter and a handful of berries, you can’t go wrong! These waffles are gluten free, low carb, contain no processed sugar, no dairy or soy.
What you’ll need
- Waffle iron
- 1 scoop Platinum Whey (choose your favourite flavour)
- 2 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 mashed banana or 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
How to make it
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth. Add water for desired consistency.
- Once your waffle iron is heated, spray the top and bottom with non-stick cooking oil.
- Pour in batter and press.
- Once the waffle iron goes off, transfer your waffle to a plate and continue until your batter is finished.
- Drizzle with your peanut butter and berries and ENJOY!
Author: Tanja Schmitz
Founder and Editor of Fitness Magazine. You’ll find her behind her computer or on her bike, dreaming up new ways to improve or create content for you.