Ho, ho, ho… Embrace the holiday spirit with this delightful Gingerbread Chocolate Smoothie recipe.
This protein-packed indulgence combines the rich goodness of Biogen Rage Impact Whey with the festive flavour profile of gingerbread spices.
- 1 scoop Biogen Rage Impact Whey, Chocolate flavour
- ½ banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Gingerbread spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves)
- Ice cubes
Biogen Rage Impact Whey is an anabolic iso-whey formulation that supports high-intensity training and promotes lean muscle gain. Each serving contains a combination of protein and creatine monohydrate, making it the ideal shake for extreme exercise efficiency and performance. Also includes taurine and glycine, with no added sugar.
- Combine the chocolate protein powder, banana, almond butter, almond milk, and a pinch of gingerbread spices in your blender.
- Blend until you have a creamy gingerbread and chocolate delight.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy the holiday warmth.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.