With the weather being as hot as it is there is nothing better than a high protein icy treat!
Enjoy these protein packed lollies as a snack on a hot summer day or as a delicious dessert.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup nut butter (Almond/Macadamia/Peanut)
- 1 cup of Almond/Soy milk
- 2 scoops Biogen Chocolate Plant Based Protein powder
- Chopped nuts
- Sugar free cocoa nibs
- Coconut chips
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into moulds and place in the freezer for around 30mins before adding toppings of your choice and the lolly stick.
- Place the lollies back into the freezer for a further 2 hours or until completely frozen.
Top tip- Run some hot water over the bottom of the lollies to easily remove them from their moulds.
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a personal trainer, former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.