Your workout and your physique are always evolving and so should your training gear.
That’s why Under Armour took the stable, triangular base of the UA TriBase™ and added:
- A larger external heel counter;
- More rubber traction in a sawtooth pattern; and
- A stretchy, knitted upper to lock you in.
With greater grip and durability, all you’ll see is gains.
The UA TriBase™ maximises ground contact, promotes natural motion and provides flexibility to grip during lifts.
The low 2mm offset helps get your heels closer to the ground to promote more natural movement and greater feel, and better power transfer.
Additional features include:
- Larger external heel counter and collar height for increased stability and heel lock-in.
- Engineered zonal flex and traction in the forefoot for greater mobility and added grip.
- A full-length Micro G® foam midsole for responsive cushioning.
- A full-rubber outsole that wraps up the sides for durability and added abrasion resistance with medial rope grip.
- Strategic rubber build under the toe box for a more powerful floor grip.
- Weight: 307 g
Available through Apollo Brands Pty Ltd, the official distributor of Under Armour in SA, in Brand House Stores nationwide and online at an RRP of R2299 from March 2021.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.