Revitalise and rejuvenate your skin after spending time under the hot summer sun while you cool down with a refreshing ice lolly.
Adding collagen to your recipes is a beneficial way to repair the damage caused by UV rays to keep your skin looking smooth and youthful.
- 1 scoop Biogen Marine Collagen
- 2 cups watermelon, deseeded
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- Freeze-dried strawberries
Biogen Platinum Marine Collagen is a Type 1 Hydrolysed Marine Collagen and is absorbed more quickly into the body than other sources of collagen. Collagen connects the skin, tissues, muscles and many other parts of the body, contributing to the normal functioning of nearly all of our vital organs.
- Place all of the ice lollies ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, strain though a sift If you like.
- Pour into moulds, sprinkle on some freeze-dried strawberries and freeze until set.
- Remove and enjoy!
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which help can help to reduce skin inflammation.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.