We’re kicking off the new year with something sweet and chocolaty, yet still a healthier alternative to the regular old chocolate brownie.
- 10 pitted dates
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 egg
- 40g Almond flour
- 30g Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100ml almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut and cranberries for decorating
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a baking tray.
- Mix dry ingredients together with almond flakes.
- Slowly add almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract with the coconut oil to the mixture.
- Bake for 30 mins
- Allow to cool before topping with coconut and cranberries.
Author: Logan Leigh Rix
Logan blends her passion and profession by working as a digital and social media marketer and content creator in the fitness, health and wellness industry. She’s also a former Face of Fitness finalist and Fitness Magazine featured athlete.