Looking for a different and tasty pasta recipe for your next meat-free Monday dinner?
Try this flavoursome gluten-free Grilled Corn Avo Cream Pasta recipe.
- Grilled corn
- Lifestyle Food Gluten-Free pasta
- 1 ripe avocado
- 200ml coconut milk
- Handful fresh cilantro
- ½ fresh lime
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Top with fresh herbs and edible flowers
- Fresh avocado slices
- Pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
Lifestyle Food Gluten Pasta makes it easier than ever to enjoy pasta night, even if you’re gluten intolerant. Made from 100% corn flour. Ideal for your favourite pasta salads, family Italian dishes and casseroles
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and drizzle with some oil.
- In a high-speed blender add the avocado, coconut milk, cilantro, nutritional yeast, paprika, cumin, lime juice, salt and pepper and blend until smooth. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix well.
- Add the grilled corn, avocado slices, herbs, edible flowers and pine nuts.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.