We celebrate #StrongWomen: Outer resilience, inner resolve.
Paging through the mag you’ll find wisdom that extends beyond just creating a lean and sexy body, offering a more comprehensive blueprint to create a #strong you, emotionally and mentally, too.
What does being a strong woman mean to you?
For us, it’s the capacity to withstand tough times, not just under a loaded barbell, but the ability to also tackle challenging times head on. We’ve all been there, facing situations that test our resolve.
It should come as no surprise that we approached Hlubi Mboya Arnold to spearhead this issue as we launch our #StrongWomen series. Tenacious and tough are but a few words that best describe this energetic pocket rocket. As an adventurer, athlete, activist and actress, her unique flair will certainly leave you (and the world) with a lasting impression.
[highlight]Share your #StrongWomen moment![/highlight]
Nominate your candidate to feature in our new #StrongWomen series. Tell us how she inspires and/or motivates you through her actions and passion, and we’ll share her story with the world.
- Daily #Strongwomen. Your #StrongWomen nomination can be featured on our daily post.
- 5 of the #StrongWomen candidates will go on to have their full features published in Fitness magazine
- You too can win, with a Caribbean Tan & Boost Gymwear hamper worth R2,660 up for grabs to those who nominate their #StrongWomen
Nominate them now!
Share your #strongwomen moment with us. Nominate your #StrongWomen by posting a photo, magazine cover moment or strong moment on social media and tagging us. You can also email your nomination to email@example.com
1. Who inspires you to be strong?
2. Who do you nominate as a #strongwomen and why?
3. What’s your favourite #strongwomen quote?
We’re giving away a pamper hamper to the nomination of the best #strongwomen story. Hamper contains Caribbean Tan products and Boost Gymwear goodies worth R2,660.
Author: Tanja Schmitz
Founder and Editor of Fitness Magazine. You’ll find her behind her computer or on her bike, dreaming up new ways to improve or create content for you.