The journey to sexy glutes starts in the kitchen
Just ask any experienced trainer or top FITNESS MODEL and they will all tell you, eating correctly is the first step to sexy glutes.
The truth is that the same healthy eating basics apply to any fat loss and body sculpting goal – cut out saturated and trans fats, avoid simple sugars, reduce carb intake during times of limited activity and keep your lean protein intake high. Spread your meals evenly throughout the day into 5-6 small meals, eaten every 2-3 hours.
To make this process as easy as possible, we’ve provided you with a sample eating plan, along with a few basic guidelines.
Get the free meal plan
Our sexy glutes diet is a sample meal plan that helps lift that butt, gets you toned and busts calories when combined with an adequate resistance training program.
- The shape of your buttocks is generally determined by your genes (or your jeans, if you’re wearing the right ones!)
- Look to your family to determine what your genetic potential is and set realistic and achievable goals for yourself.
- Not everyone responds in the same way to diet and training. Some ladies will respond quicker to focused glute training and a clean eating plan than others. The trick is to stick to the plan and be consistent; the results will follow…
- Get some help from any number of the butt firming and shaping aids currently on the market. These products include transdermal fat burners and cream and tablets that can help complement your training and healthy nutrition. Don’t rely on them though – there are no quick fixes.
- Use supplements intelligently to achieve your goals by adding some whey protein to your eating plan, which helps build lean muscle, and include a fat burner daily to assist with fat loss and improve muscle tone.
Our top training tip for tight and toned glutes:
Instead of flexing your lower leg on the single-leg standing leg-curl machine, rather roll the pad up and down your leg. You’ll feel the burn in those buns and it will work on dealing with any ‘saggy bum’ effect.
Author: Tanja Schmitz
Co-Publisher at Maverick Media and until recently, Fitness Magazine editor. Tanja now manages multiple digital platforms, consults and create exciting campaigns and opportunities in the fitness industry. You’ll find her behind her computer or on her bike, dreaming up new ways to improve or create content for you.