A one day workshop designed to empower and educate you from the inside out
During this workshop we will show you how to:
- Make first impressions last
- Identify their strengths and build their own brand
- Make healthy lifestyle changes
- Make healthy food choices that improves their overall health and productivity
- Develop a nutritional plan that is maintainable and sustainable
- Maintain a positive mindset
- Identify the mental obstacles that keep them from reaching their goals
- Identify emotional triggers that sometimes leads to overeating or abstaining from food
Three top professionals – each in their own specialised field of expertise – will be educating the ladies:
- Laetitia Dee – CEO & Founder of Laetus Life (www.laetuslife.com). Laetitia will be talking about how to transform your body & your life, how mindset affects your life and your relationship with food.
- Martina Schoen – Martina is a lawyer by profession, but her passion for fashion & style has led her to also become a qualified image consultant and Mrs. South Africa entrant. Martina will be talking about how to build your brand and the importance of knowing your own personal style and how it affects your confidence.
- Melissa Kelly – Melissa is a qualified Dietician by profession. She is passionate about helping people lose weight in a balanced way, because she believes that this is the only way to lose weight and keep it off. She has developed the Scope to lose product that is an alternative to dieting that unveils the secret to eating what you want while still losing centimeters. She has also partnered with Discovery Vitality in that you can now do the DNALYSIS with her to determine your genetic predisposition with regards to nutrition.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON’T MISS OUT – Book a.s.a.p – Limited seats available.
- DATE: 27 February 2016, 9:00-17:00
- VENUE: Willow Acres Estate Clubhouse – Pretoria
- COST: R600pp and each lady will receive a very practical Workbook, Goodie Bag and lunch.
Event link on Facebook: One Day 2 a New Way Workshop Please find the banking details below. After making payment, please email proof of payment with your name and surname as reference and please send me an email with the name & surname of each attendee.
- Name: Laetus Life
- Bank: First National Bank
- Account number: 62459423811
- Branch Code: 250655
- Reference: Company Name
- Email proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to spending a day with you and empowering you to become a healthier, more balanced and confident versions of yourself.
Author: Tanja Schmitz
Founder and Editor of Fitness Magazine. You’ll find her behind her computer or on her bike, dreaming up new ways to improve or create content for you.