Mariaan van Zyl has always been tough; a bit stronger physically than most women, and this is what enabled her to follow her passion and pursue a career as a real strong woman. In fact, Mariaan is the current South African under 75kg strong woman champion! We catch up with her to find out what motivates her.
Share your #StrongWomen moment!
Nominate your candidate to feature in our new #StrongWomen series. Tell us how she inspires and/or motivates you through her actions and passion, and we’ll share her story with the world.
- Daily #Strongwomen. Your #StrongWomen nomination can be featured in our daily post.
- 5 of the #StrongWomen candidates will go on to have their full features published in Fitness magazine
- You too can win, with a Caribbean Tan & Boost Gymwear hamper worth R2,660 up for grabs to those who nominate their #StrongWomen
Nominate them now!
Share your #strongwomen moment with us. Nominate your #StrongWomen by posting a photo, magazine cover moment or strong moment on social media and tagging us. You can also email your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who inspires you to be strong?
2. Who do you nominate as a #strongwomen and why?
3. What’s your favourite #strongwomen quote?
We’re giving away a pamper hamper to the nomination of the best #strongwomen story. Hamper contains Caribbean Tan products and Boost Gymwear goodies worth R2,660.
Author: Mariska du Plessis
Mariska is the editor of Fitness Magazine, Bootcamp Instructor, Writer, Photographer and Wellness Blogger.
Follow her on Instagram: @justmariska_