Global fitness trade show FIBO that takes place in Cologne, Germany on an annual basis is busy widening its presence worldwide. With Africa on the cards, there will be a launch edition this year in the form of a FIBO Business Summit Africa on the 7 – 8 November 2017 at Emperors Palace, Ekurhuleni.
There are two elements to the launch edition – a Fitness Business Conference and an Exhibition with free demos and workshop sessions.
A conference that will host international and local experts touching on:
- The international fitness landscape: trends and opportunities for Africa
- How to successfully face a major disruption in the fitness market
- The Fitness Center as we know it will have to change dramatically
- The entrepreneurial journey: How to build a successful fitness business
- The future of personal training
- Retention – our number 1 problem – some thoughts on solutions
- How to attract and engage the young generation
- Vision on the African market; past and future
- Why a fitness representative body is crucial for market development
The launch exhibition will showcase various equipment and product offerings for gyms and fitness establishments. Free workshops and demos will be on offer to all exhibition visitors.
FIBO Business Summit Africa will engage with various stakeholders at this year’s launch event to set the tone for further future expansions of the brand and will work hand in hand with industry experts and stakeholder to ensure this platform is built to the industries requirements to bring more business and networking.
For more information on FIBO Business Summit Africa, call 011-549-8300 or email email@example.com. Visit www.FIBOSA.co.za for the latest news and updates.
Author: Mariska du Plessis
Mariska is the editor of Fitness Magazine, Bootcamp Instructor, Writer, Photographer and Wellness Blogger.
Follow her on Instagram: @justmariska_