The world’s leading international event for fitness, wellness & health, FIBO, comes to South Africa 7- 8 November at Emperors Palace to host a launch – the 1st FIBO Business Summit Africa.
There are two elements to the launch edition – a 2-day high-level Fitness Business Conference powered by Europe Active and an Exhibition. FIBO Business Summit Africa will engage with various stakeholders at this year’s event to set the tone for further future expansions of the brand and will work hand in hand with industry experts and stakeholders to ensure this platform is built to the industries requirements to bring more business and networking.
The conference will host international and local experts touching on:
– The international fitness landscape: trends and opportunities for Africa
– How to successfully face a major disruption in the fitness market
– The Fitness Center as we know it will have to change dramatically
– The entrepreneurial journey: How to build a successful fitness business
– The future of personal training
– Retention – our number 1 problem – some thoughts on solutions
– How to attract and engage the young generation
– Vision on the African market; past and future
– Why a fitness representative body is crucial for market development
One lucky delegate to the conference stands a chance to win a scholarship from eta College to the value of R45 000.00
“This scholarship is exactly the kind of collaboration we are trying to encourage within the sector. Skills development is one of the most crucial needs in our country and we are proud to be associated with this amazing initiative” says Adele Eloff, Reed Exhibitions General Manager for Africa.
CEO of eta College Steve Harris adds: “eta College is dedicated to providing a learning environment where its students can graduate as the best practitioners in the world. “
The launch Exhibition, which is free to attend for trade visitors, will showcase various equipment and product offerings for gyms and fitness establishments. Competitions, free workshops and demos will be on offer to all exhibition visitors
With less than 3 weeks to the launch edition, we invite all industry stakeholders not to miss this opportunity.
Author: Mariska du Plessis
Mariska is the editor of Fitness Magazine, Bootcamp Instructor, Writer, Photographer and Wellness Blogger.
Follow her on Instagram: @justmariska_