- First Name: Danel
- Surname: Delport
- Age: 18
- Hometown: Pretoria
- Occupation: Student
Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
To compete in the IFBB Worlds Championships and to lead a healthy, fit and sustainable lifestyle.
What are your hobbies?
Training in the gym, belly-dancing and fun-run outings.
Do you have any sporting/fitness achievements you would like to share?
- IFBB Novice 1st place in the Fitness Bikini over 1.63m
- IFBB Provincials 1st place in the Fitness Bikini over 1.63m
- IFBB H&H Classic 1st place in the Fitness bikini over 1.63m
- IFBB H&H Classic Fitness Bikini Overall title
- IFBB Millennium 1st place in the Junior Fitness Bikini
- IFBB SA 4th in the Junior Fitness Bikini
- Arnold Classic Africa 2016 5th place in the Junior Fitness Bikini
Why did you enter the USN Face of Fitness 2017?
I would love to inspire young people to stay active and healthy after school. So many fall into the ‘first year syndrome’, they lose interest and never get back to where they should be. My aim is to show people that you owe it to yourself to become healthier. I would also love to be part of building a healthier female generation.