Broccoli contains just over 34 calories per 100g serving and is rich in dietary fibre, minerals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants that have proven to have many health benefits.
Did you know: Strawberries provide 170 milligrams of potassium per serving.
Add Rasberries: Raspberries are rich in the B-complex group of vitamins and vitamin K. They also contain very high amounts of vitamin B-6, niacin, riboflavin and folic acid.
[tab_title]How to make it[/tab_title]
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 30ml plain yoghurt
- Mix together the 2 cups of chopped broccoli and the 2 cups of orange juice in the blender.
- Add the frozen strawberries and raspberries to blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add the plain yoghurt and process it all together.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses, or chill until ready to serve.
Author: Tanja Schmitz
Founder and Editor of Fitness Magazine. You’ll find her behind her computer or on her bike, dreaming up new ways to improve or create content for you.